Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Purty Fucked Up

A wise man once told me, “If a woman is as fucked up as she is purty, then beware, or you’ll have hell to pay and then some”.
Ultimately, my dumb ass did not heed the wise man. I found, much to my chagrin, that my wise friend was absolutely correct on that score. I discovered his words rang loud and proud, albeit the hard way.
My asshole will never be the same.
No pussy is worth it. None. I mean it. I’m dead fucking serious. But I know you won’t deny yourself. The allure, the potential payoff is too great and your dick will not be denied. “How fucking bad can it be?” you’ll say to yourself as you succumb to her wiles, her charms. Then the fun begins. ...And when all the hair is singed from your body and your ass is all chunked up between your shoulder blades, your nuts dragging in the sand, not a dime to your name, nor any friends or family left who give two shits, remember these words...
Heed the fucking wise man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home