Saturday, June 13, 2009

6.11.'09

I'm rounding a new chapter in this whizbang existence, and something is telling me to get my house in order to be able to scale new mountains with very little drag. So, instead of parties and all the raucousness that goes along with these these types of soirees, I've chosen a different tack. On my birthday, and the day after, I washed clothes, folded, hung them. I went through everything I owned, threw stuff out that wasn't in alignment with this new chapter, organized everything to be ready for anything that comes my way. I hugged my dog. A lot! The silence was indeed, delicious. I watered my tomato plants. I cooked a delicious stew of ground turkey, brussel sprouts, corn, onions, mushrooms jalapeno peppers, Vietnamese chili sauce all fresh, made a spinach puree, a pot of basmati, threw it all into a bowl, cajun style. YUM! Also while buying some new ink for my printer, decided to buy myself a b'day present, and went to squeezing pillows. Found the right ones, ironically, ones made for folks who sleep on their stomachs, and for the past two nights I've had the most splendiferous of dreams and the pillows (added to my gaggle of goose downs) have supported me in a way I've never felt. Nirvana, as dreams and sleep become as important as waking these days. Had freon added to the central air unit, and man, my nipples are hard, even in the 100 degree heat that boils outside the house. I busted out the second novel, gearing up for a new onslaught. Something looms, something this way comes.... and I am ready. -dony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home