Sunday, July 04, 2004

A Boinking We Did Go

I’ve mastered the debilitating effects of guilt over the issue of indiscriminate sex. Sometimes there are times in ones life when the need to release pressure is paramount, and over the years I’ve found no better way to release this pent up back up than a get down with an adventurous,willing female. After my week past, yesterday could easily be categorized as one of those days where it was necessare', and I was lucky to have found the right partner, and she me. A mutual release unto the flesh, as it were.
I still believe that love makes sex better, the ultimate form of expression between a man and a woman. But what do you do when there isn’t love? I’ve been celibate for five years at a stretch, my choice, so it’s not a matter of control anymore, and if the need exists, and you look at her, and she looks at you... then tally-ho, by gum! Way I look at it, love will eventually have its day and believe me, I’m ready for it.
We didn’t hold back. We did the pretzel. The poop-a-loop. The shimmy shake. Buns up kneelin’. Wheelin’ and dealin’. Surrenderin’ to the feelin’. And then she went to screamin’; strobe shocks on an inner thigh; plunging, spinning, twirling, blinking crimson, juice dripping on the sheets; moans; groans; squeals; acceptance.
I slept good. And today I got a little pep in my step, a little glide in my stride, all because of what the French call, “the little death”. If that's what dyin’ feels like, then I’m not afraid. But I’m in no rush, mind you. I'd rather get in as much practice as possible.
Here’s to orgasms for everyone! Shove a sparkler up your ass and sing “The Hallelujah Chorus”. Today is a great day to be alive. Live it!
CausemommaI’msurehardtohandlenowyesiram!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home