Monday, September 13, 2004

My Haiku

Sing along with me, “I want an Oriental girlfriend, I want an Oriental girlfriend, I want an Oriental girlfriend, yes-I- do.”
I’ve always been attracted to Oriental women. So mysterious. So warm and inviting. So cerebral. So earthy. Something in them strokes my medulla oblongata ever so gently.
I went to see a Japanese horror flick today, “Ju-On: The Grudge”. Very psychological. Very sonic. Very recommended. So, as a by-product of viewing this piece of Asian celluloid I got to gander some very sensuous Oriental women who attended the afternoon matinee along with me. And I craved. I simply craved one of their heads full of straight black hair to adorn my shoulder, their graceful hands in mine.
Patience is damned infernal. But entirely necessary. I will not hurry the process, nor will I be inattentive. I want an Oriental girlfriend.
I pour myself into each and every day. By night’s end, I’m an empty vessel. I’m open. I’m ready.
When I least expect it she will whisper in my ear and I will listen.
Speak to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home