Tuesday, June 16, 2009

6.15.'09

My Mom's b'day. We got to chat for a spell. Me and my mother have always had a very open dialogue. We talk about everything, no subject taboo. I cherish our relationship. My little Blossom. Picked up my vittles from The Soup Peddler. Mac 'n cheese was on it. The brisket was also very good, but the stuffed baked potato salad was knockout!! Hopped onstage with Jodi Adair, the coiled spring in a woman's body. Total frustration with a player who kept taking the safe route, and despite pulling out all the stops to allow him to be free, he simply proved unable. She, however, beguiles me, looking as if she could eat me alive, and I could think of much worse deaths. Next stop was my set with Billy Harvey, OC hisself. I'm always totally transported to another time another place when making music with Billy. Creating with him gives life a more distinct purpose. Astral traveling. Next went over to the Gallery and made some exotic rumps move with David Garza. Much mirth and merriment with the two Jackies! Tina R. stops me dead in my tracks. Hellified woman indeed. Earthy. Soulful. There isn't enough vino rosa in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home