Monday, June 22, 2009

6.18 - 20.'09

These last few days have been like a dream. Everything is upside down, inside out.
The water can dilemma. Wanted one. A particular one. Plain metal. Raindrop spout. That's it. Looked for four days. Saw every type of water can. Plastic Plastic Plastic. Painted. Lots of happy colors. Flowers, too. Bleccch! Finally found what I wanted. Cost? $57 and change.. Felt stupid while buying, but it's what I wanted. Feng shui is everything. Everything included is a work of art. Period. Wrote Wrote Wrote.
Stuffed the poblanos w. dirty rice and baked.
Couldn't handle the cost of the water bucket. Took it back. Bought a coconut ice cream bar. Found a gut bucket for 1/3. Took the rest saved and ought a black leather ottoman from a woman who could barely speak english. Snappin'.
Ate two of the stuffed poblanos and soooo good. So dang good!
Had a dream. Future. I met my dad in First Baptist Chuch in Ruston , La. Told him so. He couldn't accept it. Looked for Brother Jimmy. I felt totally calm.
Weird nocturnal gigs to be. Slipped it. Buzzed out, noshed on taquitos, jammed stupid.
Had several moments with Bela that represented true love. We snuggled, and the sounds she made, her physical movements in response, all signified incredible an incredible love shared. A pure love. I am so blessed.
.Basta. -dony

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have tried..yes even shagged others..in hopes of-a-forgettin'our"Special times"to-geth-our!
Still, not countin' my techno-phobe inability to deal with BLAH-BLAK_BLAH ..
Just now,
when i saw your signature...
I am reminded of just EXACTLY how your feet underwrote my own-that day ,after,on my couch...
after ZEE Germans,who were so blatent,and (gotta say it)superficial,
accussed us(maybe only me- I probably never related that?)of having some fleeting "sexual"(UNQUOTE?")Relations?
The love and understanding(coming from YEARS of trust and closeness)expressed in any small gesture between us,is more than,alas...they want to see?
Here,yes.i see am drunk and therefore must away..
Love MF

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home